Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist Job in El Paso, TX
- Psychiatry - Child & Adolescent
- Western Texas
Safest City in Texas Needs a Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist
A well-established multi-specialty healthcare organization has a brand-new opening for a Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to take over an existing patient panel. Located in the heart of El Paso, TX, there is something here for everyone. Great shopping, music festivals, professional sports, museums, a zoo, and four State Parks are all within minutes. Family-centered community makes this the place to embrace your destiny. Close enough to Mexico for fun day trips, this city is a celebrated location for a blending of cultures--the best of the American Southwest and Mexico.
The ideal candidate will be a Spanish-speaking and BC/BE Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist – practicing physicians, new grads, and visa candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Regionally competitive salary
- 100% telePsych until July 2021
- Part time telePsych and part time face-to-face after July 2021
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- 8-10 patients per day
- NO CALL
- 25 PTO days + 5 CME days + $$ allowance
- HUGE Loan Repayment options
- 403b + match
- Optional faculty opportunities with a prestigious university; Adjunct Faculty and Resident teaching opportunities
Interested candidates, please call 800-444-8479 to hear more and/or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. Know someone looking? Call to discuss our $2,000 Referral Bonus & pass the info along!