Western Slopes of Colorado: Retiring Hematologist/Oncologist
- Locum Tenens
- Western Colorado
Colorado: Hematologist/Oncologist Locum Tenens need - licensure assistance available!
Established, growing & busy Oncology Practice is seeking a Hematologist/Oncologist for locums coverage starting this fall. Enjoy working with an incredible support staff in a newly remodeled & expanded space with all the bells and whistles. The ideal candidate is a Board-Certified Medical Oncologist interested in an outpatient practice with a team truly devoted to providing comprehensive holistic Oncology services.
- Looking for coverage one week a month through the end of 2020- potentially longer.
- Outpatient only- Monday through Friday.
- 10-12 ppd
- Infusion Center on-site + on-site ONC Pharmacy.
- Amazing client whom we have placed multiple physicians with – they are great to work with!
- We will help you get licensed in Colorado if you not have a current license
Enjoy 300 days/year of sunshine & a quality, beautiful Colorado lifestyle! Ideally located just a short drive from 2 airports, it's the perfect mix of small town living with big city proximity! Recreation abounds skiing, mountain biking, fly fishing, camping, hiking! Interested candidates, please call 800-888-8479 to hear more & submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. Know someone looking? Call to discuss our $2,000 REFERRAL BONUS & pass the information along!