Pulm/CC Medical Director Job in North Carolina
- Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
- Northern North Carolina
Pulm/CC Medical Director Needed in North Carolina
A thriving healthcare system in North Carolina is seeking a Pulmonary Critical Care Physician pioneer a new program and become their Medical Director. This location gives you access to major-metro amenities, and some of the best schools in the country for the kids.
Join a team you'll love that will truly value you and enjoy a real work life balance physicians dreams of having their whole career. All while being well-compensated for what you bring to the table.
The ideal candidate is an experienced BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care Physician or Intensivist - a minimum of 2 years' experience is required for consideration. H-1B transfers are welcome to apply.
- Salary: $430,000
- $45/wRVU on top of salary past median target
- NO CALL as Hospitalists do procedures and push out anything they can't handle
- Autonomy: make this your own department
- Work-life balance like you've never seen
- Monday - Friday 7:00am until you complete rounds
Interested candidates, please call 800-444-8479 for more details & submit your CV to email@example.com to be considered! Know someone looking? Call today to discuss our $2,000 referral bonus & pass the information along!