Downtown Chicago Hematology/Oncology Job
- Chicago Illinois
Hematology/Oncology Physician Needed in Chicago
Huge growth and expansion have opened the doors for world class, fully-integrated healthcare system to add another Hematology/Oncology physician to one of their outpatient clinics. Top-ranked schools, safe neighborhoods, endless recreation and community pride are just a few perks you’ll find. Exciting opportunity for a Hematology/Oncology physician to join an organization where work-life balance reigns supreme--not to mention you'll be well compensated for what you bring to the table.
The ideal candidate is a BC/BE Hematology/Oncology physician - practicing physicians, new graduates, and H1b visa candidates are welcome to apply.
- Clinic + infusion center + light daily rounding before clinic
- Negotiable Salary + keep 50% to 75% of profits after salary is covered
- 4 day work week = 2 days clinic + 2 days infusion center
- Schedule = MON - THU; 7:30am - 5:00pm
- 30+ ppd in clinic
- 10-12 ppd infusion center
- 2-3 patients to round on daily before clinic
- NO CALL
- Full Benefits Package
- 29 paid days off year 1
- Loan Repayment
Interested candidates, please call 800-444-8479 to discuss the details and/or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. Know someone looking? Call to discuss our $2,000 REFERRAL BONUS and pass the information along.