Central Wyoming Family Medicine with OB Job
- Family Medicine - w/OB
- Central Wyoming
Central Wyoming Family Medicine w/ OB Opportunity
Due to an aging FMOB electing to go part time and also no longer do deliveries, one of the most beautiful locations in Wyoming has a brand new dream job for a Family Medicine physician to take over for an existing patient panel. Come join a well-established multi-specialty team offering full-spectrum care with on site Behavioral Health, Women's Health, Surgical Specialties, etc. You will have a voice in this organization and a work/life balance physicians chase their entire careers to get!
The ideal candidate is an experienced BC/BE Family Medicine physician who has completed an OB Fellowship - practicing physicians and new grads are welcomed and encouraged to apply. A minimum of 50 deliveries and 10 C-Sections is required to get privileges at the hospital.
- $260,000 to $300,000 base salary plus RVU model
- 4 days of clinic + 1 day of at-home admin
- 8a-5p during clinic days
- Only called 0 to 2 times per call shift (extremely light call volume)
- OB CALL is 1:3 but extremely light (only 150 total babies delivered per year)
- Nursery Rounding and ED Backup Call = 1:5 and the align it with your OB Call so you're not overwhelmed
- NO WEEKEND CLINIC HOURS and NO LATE NIGHTS
- Extensive benefits package including retirement
Interested candidates, please call 800-444-8479 to hear more and/or submit your CV to email@example.com to be considered. Know someone looking? Call to discuss our $2,000 Referral Bonus and pass the info along!