Northern Idaho Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner Job
- Nurse Practitioner
- Northern Idaho
Northern Idaho Seeking Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner
Due to a provider relocating out of state, one of the most beautiful locations in Idaho has a brand new dream job for an Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner. Come join a well-established team. You will have a voice in this organization and a work/life balance providers chase their entire careers to get!
The ideal candidate is an experienced BC Nurse Practitioner - practicing providers and new grads are welcome to apply.
- $120,640 to $126,640 base salary plus $45 per patient above a daily threshold
- 3 weekday 10-hour shifts + every other weekend
- 3 to 4 patients per hour
- Hospital-owned Urgent Care clinic, so anything that's high acuity gets pushed to ER
- PROCEDURES = Suturing, I&Ds, Splinting, Foreign Bodies, Trigger point injections, STIs, Skin Tags, etc.
- NO CALL
- Extensive benefits package including PTO, retirement, and loan repayment
The Pacific Northwest is calling your name! This clinic is located in the only place in America where the three great transcontinental railroads all cross--giving you access to numerous surrounding major metros. It is also right on the lake, giving you options for all the recreation you could want! Interested candidates, please call 800-444-8479 to hear more and/or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. Know someone looking? Call to discuss our $1,000 Referral Bonus and pass the info along!