Locum Tenens Pediatric Hospitalist Opportunity in Oregon!
- Locum Tenens
- Eastern Oregon
Locum Tenens Pediatric Hospitalist Needed in Oregon
We have a client searching for a provider available for locum tenens while they search for a permanent candidate. Details of the assignment are as follows:
- Start Date: 7/2
- End Date: Ongoing
- Patient Census/Volume: Average of 5 admissions per day and 10 Inpatient patients per day
- Shift: 24 hour pager call and expected to come in for all newborns and c-sections
- Additional Clinical Information: Level II Trauma; Locums will not have to respond to In-House codes or be responsible for supervising other providers; and other Hospitalists will be present
- Required procedures/duties: PICC line, newborn care and general inpatient
- Travel: Client will reimburse
Ideal candidate should be Board-Certified and should hold an active license. Call one of our experienced Advisors today to learn how you can make a difference here!
Call 888-821-0003 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org